Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What is today?


We're in Prague and get stuff done, I'll post more later, but here's some pictures, because that's what everybody likes anyway.  

In between Ansbach and Prague, we stopped in Pilsen, so there are some shots at the brewery - which was our only destination.  


View of Rothenberg from exterior wall.
View from Sarah's backyard in Ansbach.
Pilsner Urquell Brewery

Pilsner Urquell Old Brew Room
Unpasturized Pilsner Urquell 
Prague from the Castle Wall.
Astrological Clock
Jess & Sarah @ Jama Bar
St. Vitus - Castle Prague.  





2 comments:

  1. I gather that Pilsen is the origin of pilsner beer. Cool.

    Did you do a St. Vitus dance?

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos man!! I gotta get a copy of them for sure. The blue sky is so pretty in Prague. Who knew? That's a pretty sweet shot of my backyard too.
    I can't wait to see Wien!

    ReplyDelete